We are extremely pleased to tell you that our little beloved SR is featured on the excellent www.pipeburn.com website.
A big thanks to Scott from Pipeburn and all the people with the nice comments on our bike. The little miss Yamaha couldn’t be happier.
Well, it took months to complete… mainly because the SR250 is used for getting the groceries, going to the post office… stuff like that. In other words, this little gem is our work horse! It is used as the original intention of the SR250: a fun to drive commuter.
Curious? Check our project page!
After the launch of our already legendary CB750 Pearly Spencer – we really appreciate the very warm comments we received of the past couple of days – we got some questions on “What are you up to next”.
Well… we have a project on the grid. It’s getting a form from fluidness to solid state and we’re preparing for the winter build: cold days means more time to work on the project resulting in our next secret:
She’s slim, sexy and single!
Here’s a teaser for the fans:
We’re proud to present our first project bike. When we build something, we do it good. A reliable ’79 CB 750 rolled in our workshop and was transformed into a superbike named worthy Freddie Spencer inspired classic.
When building the project, we maintained three golden rules:
- the handling had to be excellent, up to par with a modern bike;
- the original look of the motorcycle had to be maintained, including color scheme, the typical muscle bike look and last but not least;
- you actually must be able to ride it, hard!
So, this is what it became:
We’ll be releasing more info on the project the upcoming week, but here are some specifications to start with:
- CB 750 ’79 engine and frame
- CB 900 F Bol d’or ‘Pearl White’ bodywork
- 17″ wheels for sporty modern tyres
- Double 310 mm discs with 4-piston Nissin calipers and steel brake hoses
- K&N filters, fully adjusted carbs
- Marshall 4-1 exhaust
- Alloy handlebar (gun metal)
- Fournales rear shocks
- Front fork with MUPO cartridge kit
- Digital dashboard with leds, shift light
And yes, it does handle like a dream!!!
More info? Check the project page
For enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0)477 55.44.57